As a Personal Trainer my intention is to help guide, motivate, and support you in your journey to reaching your goals.
Do you relate to any of the following:
- I feel lost when it comes to exercise...
- I wonder around the gym, hopping on various machines and hoping for the best...
- I don't know what exercise(s) I should be doing...
- I'm unsure of how much resistance to use, rep ranges, sets and rest periods...
- Wait...what's a "rep" and "set"?
- I need some fine tuning in my routine...
- I'm intimidated by going into a gym/health club...
Fear not...you are not alone!
...Since training with Chris I've gained power, size, overall muscle mass, but I've also gained more confidence in myself. Chris has taught me about reaching for my goals, staying focused in the midst of hard things that happen in life, and he's most of all taught me how to be in control of my body, my mind, and my heart. I would never even consider another trainer or health coach. He's the whole package from the gym to the nutrition grids to the therapy sofa haha. Training with him is an honor and I hope you'll take the step towards being the best you that you can be with Chris.
Whether you are new to the fitness world (check out my bio…I was a late bloomer - it's totally cool!) or you've been in the game awhile, sometimes you just need some support. Plus with all the misinformation and contradicting information it's difficult to decipher and extract what would work best for you.
Typically I work with clients who have the following goals*:
*If you have a different goal in mind, feel free to contact me so that we can discuss and decide if I'm the best option to support you.
IN-HOME (INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP)**
10 MINUTE WEEKLY CONSULTATION (PHONE / SKYPE)
(YOU SEND VIDEO FOR ME TO REVIEW AND PROVIDE FEEDBACK)
*** IN-HOME SESSIONS ARE FOR THOSE IN THE NASHVILLE AREA (INCLUDING BRENTWOOD AND FRANKLIN).